For the obvious reasons:
– It’s Canada – duh.
– It has the wonder Tim Horton’s on every street
– The people are Canadian style friendly, and I love that
– It’s super walkable and eco friendly
– Food. Holy best shawarma.
and for the not so obvious reasons:
– It’s like the ginger capital of Canada! Seriously, Aria and I blend in here versus standing out back home.
– There are a million and a half uppaBABY strollers here. I’m not kidding. Yesterday while on a three km walk, we saw at least 15. Which obviously means we should live here too since I’m like the biggest fan of our uppaBABY Vista.
– They put ketchup out by the eggs in the breakfast buffet line – and ketchup on eggs is my FAVOURITE.